- Sports Betting: Bet £5 Get £20 in Free Bets
- Casino: Up to £50 Welcome Bonus
- Coral Bet & Get Club: Bet £25, Get £10 in Free Bets
- Lottery: Weekly 10% Cashback
Coral Promo Code 2020 – Up to £20 in FREE Bets
Being one of the veteran companies in the gaming sector in the UK, Coral gives us exciting bonuses and promos. Let’s see what they are and how we can get them.
18+ New Online UK+IRE players. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. No cashout, restrictions + T&Cs apply.
Coral Promo Code 2020: Welcome Offers & Promotions
|Coral Welcome Offers||Bonus & Promotions (2020)||Coral Promo Code|
|Sports||£20 in FREE Bets||GET CORAL PROMO CODE/a>|
|Casino||Deposit £10 Get £30||GET CORAL PROMO CODE/a>|
|Live Casino||£50 Welcome Bonus||GET CORAL PROMO CODE/a>|
|Poker||Bet £5 Get £20 Of Tokens||GET CORAL PROMO CODE/a>|
|Bingo||Spend £5 Play With £30||GET CORAL PROMO CODE/a>|
Table of Contents
- 1 Coral Promo Code 2020: Welcome Offers & Promotions
- 2 A Closer Look at Coral's Platform: What We Did & Didn't Like
- 3 Final Thoughts: Definitely Recommended
- 4 Top 3 Alternatives to Coral
Signing-up with Coral
- When you find yourself at the home page of Coral, simply take a look to the top right corner of the screen, and you will see 2 buttons – “Login” and “Join Now.” Obviously, you want to click on the latter. Don't be startled by the big form you see in front of you.
- It may look a little overwhelming at first, but it's actually easy to fill out. All the usual suspects will be there: you first and last name, your date of birth, your zip code and address and email
- Once you click the “go to step 2” button, you will be asked to input your desired username and password.
- Additionally, this is where you type in Coral Promo Code. Don’t forget it unless you don’t care about those welcome offers that Coral has.
Coral’s Welcome Offers on Sportsbook: Get£20 in Free Bets
There are 2 main sportsbook welcome bonuses that you can choose from. You can’t have both – it’s up to you to decide which one you like.
- Sportsbook: Bet £5, get £20 in Free Bets: All you have to do here is bet at least £5 on a sporting event, and your account will be credited with 4x£5 Free bets. You decide where to place them, and you decide what odds you will chase with them.
- A Goal to be scored at 50/1: Get a £5 free bet: Obviously, there is a very little chance you will ever see such a price for a goal to be scored during any football game. This is why Coral offers this inflated” price as a welcome bonus for those who do not want the “Bet £5, get £20” bonus. The bookmaker would pick one English Premier League game (typically) and will boost the odds for a goal to be scored to 50/1. You bet on that, and if it is a winner, you collect a pretty decent welcome bonus. The best part is that if your bet is a losing one, you will receive a £5 free bet as a consolation price. Remember to enter the Coral Promo Code in order to get the offers mentioned above.
Coral Welcome Bonuses on Bingo, Poker & Casino: Get Up to £50
Besides sports, Coral also has a very well-developed casino and games sections. These products also come with their own welcome bonuses, so here they are:
- Free £10 bonus for bingo: this one is pretty straightforward. After you create your account and wager £10, you will get £10 more in bonuses.
- The poker welcome bonus: this is a pretty sweet deal. You deposit just £5, but you get 30x Nightly £50 freeroll tokens. These are for new players only.
- Casino welcome offer: wager just £10 and receive £50 as a welcome bonus right away. These funds are non-withdrawable, of course.
Offers for Existing Players: Get The Best Odds
The sports betting world of Coral is immense, and this is why they got some more ongoing promotions. Both of them are not confined to football or racing only. You can have them for any sport.
- YourCall specials: These specials are actually very neat. Coral allows Its customers to request custom markets to bet on. You have to contact them and ask for a specific market to be created just for you. Of course, the market is then available for everyone else to bet on. Players who aren't satisfied with the regular offer of the bookmaker may ask for an exclusive offer regardless of the sport. It's great that you can request this through Twitter as well.
- 4+ ACCA boost: This promo encourages players to create accumulator slips. These are slips with more than 1 selection where all selections have to be winners for the slip to be a winner. Coral offers a 10% boost to the winnings of such slips when you opt for this bonus. Terms and conditions, of course, apply. Enter the Coral Promo Code in order to get all the promotions mentioned above.
Bonus Terms: What Players Need to Know
Sportsbook: Bet £5, get £20 in Free Bets
- Register from Ireland or the UK
- You must place the qualifying bet within 14 days of your account registration. After that, the offer will expire
- The Free Bet tokens must be wagered within 4 days after receiving them
- The qualifying bet has to be placed on odds of ½ or higher.
- The £5 pounds for your qualifying bet has to be wagered at once. You can't split it into parts.
- If you cash out your qualifying bet before the event is over, you lose the bonus.
- You cannot withdraw the Free Bets funds – you have to bet them in full
A Goal to be scored at 50/1: Get a £5 free bet
- You have to deposit at least £5 to take advantage of the offer
- If your bet is a winning one, you will get the winnings from the regular price in cash and the rest of the amount will be in the form of free bets.
- You have 4 days to wager the Free Bets, or they will expire.
- The Free Bets amount is non-withdrawable. You have to wager it first.
FAQ: Key Information to Keep in Mind
Q: How much do I have to deposit to get the welcome bonus?
A: Some welcome bonuses do not require you to deposit anything, although it would be hard to place a bet without any funds. More often than not, the minimum deposit is just £5.
Q: How old do I have to be to play in Coral
A: You have to be at least 18 years old
Q: If my bet is on its way to becoming a winner, may I opt to close my bet and have an early payout?
A: You can cash out your bet at almost any time, regardless of whether it is currently winning or not. Please note that this means that the cash-out amount may be smaller than the amount wagered.
Q: May I get a YourCall offer via phone?
A: Not at this point but it something Coral considers implementing in the future.
Q: Do I need a separate account if I want to play casino or bingo?
A: No, you do not. You can use the same account for all products. If your account is old, but you haven't ever played in the casino section, you can still qualify for the welcome bonus there.
Q: Is there a Promo Code I could use?
A: Yes, you can enter the Coral Promo Code
A Closer Look at Coral's Platform: What We Did & Didn't Like
There are many tabs and buttons to click on when you visit Coral's home page. However, everything seems to be very well-organized, and you will not struggle to find the sport or the game you want. In-play events are separated in their own page, and you can see the ïn-play” button on the second row with selections. Right in the middle of the home page, you will see banners with the current promos that Coral has. This is really useful to new players as they can get access to bonuses immediately.
A Variety of Games & Markets
We aren’t even going to attempt to list all the sports you can bet on. We can wholeheartedly say that if you think of a sport, Coral definitely takes bets on it. This includes the following:
- Beach Volleyball
- Winter Sports
- Table tennis
Bear in mind that these somewhat obscure sports are also offered for in-play betting. It’s not just football, basketball, rugby, and horse racing. If you want to move to the bingo or the casino sections, please do. They got:
- Virtual Sports
It's tough to say because, in the Information Era, all bookmakers exchange information between one another whether they like it or not. This means that the prices are relatively similar, but Coral has a reputation when it comes to Horse Racing. You can bet on a horse and if the price changes, Coral will allow you to take the starting price if it happens to be higher. Also, the YourCall specials and the ACCA 4+ Boosts also provide prices with a better value in comparison to some of the competitors. Enter the Coral Promo Code to get the best odds.
Banking Options: A Lot of Choices
Coral is a versatile bookmaker allowing you to deposit and withdraw cash both online and in their retail shops. Convenience is key, and the company realizes it.
Deposit: All the deposit methods happen to be instant. The main differences can be found in the minimum amount you can deposit. The methods which have a minimum deposit amount of £5 are:
- Debit/Credit card
There is just one method with a higher minimum deposit amount of £10, and that's Paypal.
Withdrawal: Along with the minimum amount that you can withdraw, we also have some processing period here. The regulations look like this:
|Method||Processing time||Min. amount|
|Debit/Credit card||2-5 business days||£5|
|Cash||Done through Coral Connect||£5|
Customer Service Quality: Available 24/7
It is a reasonably decent CS that Coral has and this is visible through their quick and professional responses. You can opt to seek support using one of the following channels:
- Chat – reasonably quick, but you will likely chat with a bot
- Email – you can get decent info using email, but you might have to wait 1 full day before they come back to you
- Phone – perhaps the most convenient way to get support
- Twitter – make your communication public. This can be both a blessing and a curse
Mobile Optimization & Responsiveness
Mobile Site: Almost everything that you can do on the desktop version of the site, you can do on the mobile one as well. The promos are the same, the sports are mostly the same – there are hardly any differences.
Mobile Application: Coral has a fully functional mobile app which isn’t available on Google Play or the Apple App store. Instead, you download it from the site of the bookies. The app has an iOS and an Android version. Windows mobile is also compatible with the app, although the situation isn't really perfect there.
Final Thoughts: Definitely Recommended
All in all, you won't be disappointed with what Coral has to offer. Yes, the initial bonuses aren't, and you do not get significant bonus funds to begin with by entering the Coral Promo Code. This goes to show you that Coral counts on non-professional bettors to play there. There's nothing wrong with that because sportsbooks that want the pros to betting there offer almost no bonuses whatsoever. While we don't mind Coral's policy, we still have to point out that the bonuses can be better. The limits are also rather conservative. High-profile events typically have a way higher ceiling when it comes to the maximum amount wagered, but overall, you will not be allowed to bet a huge lump sum on high odds. Try your luck and open an account with Coral – you just might like it.
Top 3 Alternatives to Coral
One of the oldest bookers with more than 50 years of experience in betting. The football payout is pretty impressive. You can also find live streaming and cashout features. What is cool is its mobile application, which is pretty good. On the other hand, Betfred has relatively few promotions and it is only available in English and in Spanish.
One of the most known operators in the word. It has available more than 28 currencies and you can deposit or withdrawal through a variety of methods. They have extensive coverage of sports and a great range of markets available in live betting and great welcome bonuses, check them here.
One of the most complete sportsbooks in the market. William Hill also has great promotions and welcome bonuses. If you are interested in horse racing then this is one of the most ideal operators for you.
Coral Promo Code Validity: December 2020